Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

First of all, these aren't insider sales, they're only markers until it shows up on SEDI. Most of our current insiders don't have the number of common shares needed to sell this many shares. They have options and if they exercised them our OS would increase.

The rumour going around is that it was Agudow and she failed to report the fact she wasn't an insider any longer to her broker. I've thought about it and I don't think it is Agudow. I looked at her closing balance on SEDI and she left OPEL with only options and no common shares. As I said, if she was exercising options then we should have seen an increase in shares out. I could be convinced to reconsider the idea if I could recall how many shares we had before the jump to the 132,636,115 we have now. It could be that we were mistaken in thinking it was PP participants exercising warrants when the OS went up. It could be that one of our ex-insiders turned over theri options.

New Message
Please login to post a reply