Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I was just trying to get a better idea of how all this technology will be handled. If the technology is as good as we all think it is going to be when it is fully developed, then it is hard to imagjne that the big players will not grab this and keep it for there own, because even if they try to wish it away or try and pretend it is not there then that leaves the door open for a smaller company to grab this and run.

If a smaller company does happen to get control of what could possibly be the future of computer technology, then they would ultimately be the next problem for the big companies to have to deal with, so unless there is some way to make this all go away completely ( which I seriously doubt can happen) as it is to well out in the open, then I think the big players will have no choice but to acknowledge the technology and deal with it accordingly. Really when you think about it in dollars and cents, 14 or 15 billion is nothing to have control of the technology that will absolutely change how the whole technology future is going to play out.

I think as has been writen here , the stakes are so high for this, that there is probably nothing that is going to be off the table when it come down to who is going to own poet or pet and all they have to offer. Big business can also be dirty business, and when the stackes get this high the sky is the limit on what will take place to have control, because control of this technologhy is going to be worth a tremendous amount of money in the future, and lets face it, we are dealing with or against some of the biggest companies out there, if I was the poet management I to would not say a word until I have it all worked out, and under every kind of protection I could possibly get it under.

So let all hope for the best, GLTA

Walconst

New Message
Please login to post a reply