Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: POET performance data sheet, chip test bench marks, lab spec overview? ,

there is no "product".

there may be a comparison to movie production, but I'll use one that everyone's stomach can understand (it's suppertime; maybe I'm just hungry ;-).

saying there's no [POET] product is like saying a cookbook writer doesn't have anything because while you were browsing the stacks in Chapters, you took down the thing off the shelf, bit into the cover, and are now upset and confused because it tasted like the plastic film shrinkwrap protecting the book, instead of exciting your tastebuds and vomeronasal organs with sensations of cake or roast beef, which is what you had expected.

you can read the recipes in the advance-copy of the cookbook if you are qualified (monetarily) to do so, and have partaken of an NDA (since the book is pre-release by the publisher).

you can make the recipes in the cookbook if you're willing to pay appropriate licensing fees to recreate the meals.

POET is in the business of intellectual property licensing (like ARMH or WIN).

the "where's my chip?" comparisons to Intel/AMD, or fabs like TriQuint/TSMC are invalid, not to mention futile.

Stop it.

R.

New Message
Please login to post a reply