Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

@terafly

The answer is no, I don't agree with market values. The day everyone agrees that the value of a particular stock is bang-on, is the same day the market for that stock disappears. Furthermore, nobody buys a stock thinking the price is right. They think it's cheap, which is why they buy it. If they hold a stock that has run it's course and has become overvalued they sell.

So what's going on with POET? Most folks in this market need a big player to do the interpreting for them. When Intel signs an MOU, everyone will climb safely aboard riding on Intel's DD. Grossier appears to be among those who are intrigued but who would rather get their signals fromfuture partners. I sympathize because even after all this time I'm still refining my knowledge about POET and I'm relying heavily on what company reps are telling me about performance.

My point (and I really can't accept that I haven't been making myself crystal clear) is that some of us are here because we expect that the SP will assume a more reasonable valuation. A partnership could make that happen, but that is simply unlocking value which already exists but which is unrepresented in the current SP. Some folks are looking at this as a stock, while I and others see it as a technology with a future - and every investor is buying into the future, not the present.

New Message
Please login to post a reply