Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Well as soon as I put my bid in at .415 the lot size jumped from 30 to 40 I think and the ask was 50 lots or something, ...normal. It lasted about just long enough to see it on the screen and then the bid went immediately to.42 with lot size about 40 ..ask stayed the same. I changed my order to buy at .425 (market) and got filled right away. Then the .42 order got fill down to 7. The lot size at .425 dropped the lot number by about 30 and then within seconds jumped immediately by about 20 lots. Not something we didn't already know but definately something going on out of the ordinary ...There were no trades or lot changes for close to half hour. As soon as i put my order in things started to happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply