Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Aves,

You respond to my post trying to protect someone who admittedly has only been here for six weeks by saying

"I think it's sad people can't post how they feel even though it's not directed at another poster and this is the resonse they get".

Yet he himself responds to my post by saying,

"just going by the hype proffered here by those in the "know". Not much else to go on here".

Now if that is not being directed at certain indiduals on this board, then I don't know what is. He also says, "Not much else to go on here". Are you kidding me? There is so much information out there now about what POET is trying to accomplish that he obviously hasn't looked that far.

One more thing, I think I can "de-risk" my investment by doing my own DD in weighing the pros and cons rather than reading through all of their negitive nonsense thank you very much.

New Message
Please login to post a reply