Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I already sent mine, fairchij. And just for added detail I'll post the body of my email here:

Hi Chris,
Normally I wouldn't dignify this post with any action on my part, but this guy is claiming to have pretty specific dates for the completion of the two milestones in the subject.
http://agoracom.com/ir/POETTechnologies/forums/discussion/topics/589207-3-walls-weekend-reading/messages/1849470#message
I've been pretty happy that you have thus far been the gatekeeper for all the info that comes and goes between shareholders of the company. I want to see if you provided this info or not.
If not, there is information leaking or this guy is lying.
There is already a heightened level of uncertainty among shareholders due to the delay of updates following the expected completion of these milestones. I think that if the events came to pass exactly as 'jammingthepipeline' suggests, the disappointment will be compounded, knowing that specific information about the actual completion dates (and two weeks in advance, mind you) was disclosed to select few.

Thanks in advance for any clarity you can provide.

New Message
Please login to post a reply