Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Some stuff from the MD&A I found interesting,...

Over 2012 and 2013, the Company recognized the need for and invested in new fabrication equipment to allow its

technical staff to address technology and commercialization milestones. This new equipment has resulted in the ability to

target milestones further down the roadmap than previously mapped. It has also enabled the Company to define and

develop an important planar electronic technology (PET) subset of the POET platform, which has the potential to rapidly

address specialized application niches in the semiconductor industry

(I would like to see a new map, roads or not. Wishful thinking I know,... quantum computing perhaps?).

These structuralchanges include; changing its name, managing its patent registrations, expanding its shareholder base and examiningother non-Canadian listing opportunities.

(Maybe that is anon etc? )

and

During the quarter, the Company installed $419,226 of new equipment with the remaining $480,000 expected to be fully installed and operational by December 31, 2013.

(So is tha nano assembler installed yet, as previously delayed to Sept 30th? Dd you find out FC? ?)

New Message
Please login to post a reply