Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It may be worth re-reading a few of Chu's most recent posts to this board for reasons of not getting any response to recent e-mails.

posted on Nov 20, 13 12:59PM

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to leave a quick message. I get roughly 5 or 6 messages quite regularly from different stakeholders asking for what is essentially an interim operational update between press releases.

Please understand that one of the role of Investor Relations is to level the playing field for all stakeholders. It is what is right and also a legal obligation of the issuer for whom IR represents.

In order for the playing field to be fair. Interim operational updates will never be released to an individual shareholder or institution. It doesn't matter if they have 0, 100 or a 3% stake in the Company or how agitated they make themselves appear to be for not being able to receive this information because they believe it is fair that they have this information or it is owed to them.

If information is material and has not been released to the public, it will remain that way until a proper dissemination method for that information can be produced.

I am not gearing this message to anyone in particular but as a friendly reminder that release of interim operational updates via means of selective disclosure will not happen so long as I am a Company's IR representative.

Also, here is another post in reguards to milestone dates.

Re: This should be a given, but I just want to state again.

posted on Oct 17, 13 05:04PM

POET has stated on mulitple occasions that the milestone calendar is an R&D calendar and not set into hard stone. 9/30 was not the completion date of those milestones. Just projection.

And finally this one.

Interim Operational Updates

posted on Nov 20, 13 12:59PM

Hi Folks,

I just wanted to leave a quick message. I get roughly 5 or 6 messages quite regularly from different stakeholders asking for what is essentially an interim operational update between press releases.

Please understand that one of the role of Investor Relations is to level the playing field for all stakeholders. It is what is right and also a legal obligation of the issuer for whom IR represents.

In order for the playing field to be fair. Interim operational updates will never be released to an individual shareholder or institution. It doesn't matter if they have 0, 100 or a 3% stake in the Company or how agitated they make themselves appear to be for not being able to receive this information because they believe it is fair that they have this information or it is owed to them.

If information is material and has not been released to the public, it will remain that way until a proper dissemination method for that information can be produced.

I am not gearing this message to anyone in particular but as a friendly reminder that release of interim operational updates via means of selective disclosure will not happen so long as I am a Company's IR representative.

New Message
Please login to post a reply