Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: a copy of my email to chris ( see what i get Back) i will post a reply if any
Hi Chris
As I have never emailed before I thought at this time I should ask a couple of questions, I know you cannot give out material news, and I am not asking you to.
I think in the light of what is going on as far as very few updates being released is becoming of great concern to some very strong supporters of poet.
We at the agoracom board are for the most part long time stock holders of poet, we have put our money were our mouth is, we believe in the technology, we believe in the company, and we believe in management, having said that, the lack of updates is starting to be seen as the company does not believe in its share holders.
When shareholders lose faith in a company it can only hurt the company in the long run, and I strongly believe this will happen in the not to distant future if poet does not at the very least just inform the share holders of how things are progressing. Again, we are not asking for poet to tip its hat to anyone, we all understand that this is a very, very, sensitive time In the development and negotiations of the process.
I am concerned that we are going to lose some very strong supporters of poet if the silence continues, as well as in the future it is going to make it a lot harder for small and large investors to be a promoter and believer in poet, and any future announcements are going to be met with a lot of scepticism's, which in turn is going to again hurt the companies image, and ultimately the shareholder's, and as the employee's and management are all shareholders to, this is going to hurt them as well.
Thank you in advance
and to everyone at poet, have a very merry Christmas,and a happy new year.
New Message
Please login to post a reply