Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have read and re-read this update several times and it is full of very positive information.

To have achieved 200nm is a huge achievement and will certainly get the potential large scale technology partners front and center around the negotiation table.

The update contains very bullish wording and with MS5, MS7 due in 3-5 weeks, most likely cojoined with MS7 will be a Military PDA, MS8 this quarter and also what appears to be additional PDA's in the pipe, I truly believe we have a very exciting period ahead (Q1 and Q2).

The initiative to expand Global exposure for POET is also very exciting.

I truly believe that when we see the first PDA announced (named), the seal will be broken and several more PDA's will follow in relatively quick succession.

Demand for this stock will increase exponetially when that 1st PDA is named ...... !!!

This is stacking up like a tremendous roll-out of news, strategic developments and new buyers is forthcoming.

Great update POET Management and we look forward to more of the same.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply