Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: A little rein"airforce"ment we should feel good about

POET is preparing for a PIII for both BAE and NASA. Here's part of my earlier post showing Taylor's consulting agreement. It clearly shows the terms of the BAE (Military) and Governement (NASA, most likely) SBIR efforts with a "TBA" label for the soon to be announced deals with 2 government branches. Just as in the case with the commerical side, I expect the number of licenses to accelerate once POET is proven viable and superior.

This is the consulting agreement for Dr. Taylor for the work he is doing with outside parties.

http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1437424/000110465914004357/a13-25081_1ex4d11.htm

Note the details showing the pending Phase III transition:

The Consultant will be compensated for services related to each “Phase” activity as follows:

a.Government Phase I: At a rate of $660 per day ($82.50 per hour) for up to but not to exceed $15,450 per year.

b.Government Phase II: At a rate of$875 per day ($109.38 per hour) for up to be not to exceed $61,800 over the 24 months of the contract.

c.Government Phase III: TBD

d.BAE Phase II: At a rate not to exceed $25,750 for the Phase II period.

e.BAE Phase III: TBD

New Message
Please login to post a reply