Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Thanks FJ. Not sure if he hinted at it (others did suggest it) but he was very gracious to ask the board for we would like to see as far as future PR's. I thought that was a very high class move on his part that creates a direct connection with us stakeholders. Someday we will be dealing with a much larger entity and I suspect we will lose that kind of personal approach as so many large firms do. This has been a breath of fresh air and I look forward to ensuing developments. Lots in the pipe still to show their faces. We know what is to come. I can only imagine what we don't know is to come and all the (hopefully) thrills tied to those. Heading back home. I still haven't figured out why my spacing is always screwed up. Anyone with suggestions? Good night all Ok dirty joke punch line: doctor says "if that's my thermometer, where did I leave my pen?" "See" y'all tomorrow. Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply