Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Good morning all,

At the last AGM, we met in a local hotel. The room was quite small but we were only approx 10-12 actual shareholders (outside of the directors and spouses) and we did not need a bigger room. Once the AGM was concluded, we travelled a short distance to UCON (Taylors lab) where we had the chance to view the goods. The lab area also had a rather large area where chairs were setup for follow on questions and the like.

The area was quite rustic but i believe it demonstrated a frugal approach to the whole event. My opinion, spend on the technology and not on the AGM.

Secondly, I suspect that UCONN relationship with POET has changed somewhat with the new royalty arrangement. UCONN could easily provide a subtible room for the AGM even if they expect many more attending shareholders by then. I know that I will be returning. If nothing else it would cut down on the travel time to the lab.

Best regards,

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply