Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yeah, right, Turr.

I don't know how some folks here came to the idea a shareholder association would be against the company. Just the opposite – after all it is our company. Why leave everything to the big money? If we want to play the against tune, the association could help the company against e.g. a hostile bid. After all, according to Peter Copetti's statements in the Midas Letter interview regarding shareholder structure, one would think that retail shareholders hold a large share of shares, if not the majority. So there is indeed some potential to be useful.

Everything would of course require careful communication, consideration and coordination. One would have to talk with each other. One would have to ponder options and ask what would be the best options. Well, the majority here – or should I say the loudest people here – seem unwilling to read postings carefully or even ask questions. Instead they quickly develop their own associations with the word association – e.g. "union" –, and that's it. No need to question whether their understanding of a post conforms to what the poster wanted to say. No need to take misunderstanding due to languages into account. Oh, well. I hope they do their POET Technologies due diligence more thoroughly.

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

New Message
Please login to post a reply