Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Personally, this is the first time I've been disappointed in a while. Here is why:

You don't schedule the EC to occur at the end of month that coincides with the completion of 100nm, and then not announce it or something else big. Clearly it is leading on a lot of investors as there were days after the EC announcement where board memebers talked about the news they expect will be delivered on or before the EC. Reading that for days also started to set my expectations for something as well. This would have been a perfect opportunity to release news and talk about it in depth at the EC, which would have had an incredible impact on the crowd. If they go into the EC not announcing anything new, I think it would be a big mistake on their part. Most going to the EC will have already done their DD, and many are likely already shareholders. Discussing the technology today and backing it up with some impactful news to validate what they are doing would be incredible. Instead we get this consolation news release on a Monday morning about switching the IR firm. I see the SP is already suffering a bit because of the expectations created by their decision to have this event at this time.

There is still time of course... and also this is just a matter of not taking advantage of the situation in the short term. In the long run, it won't matter.

New Message
Please login to post a reply