Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It was a good Presentation, I wasn't expecting any huge news to be released. I loved the fact both Copetti and Dr. Taylor did not over hype the technology and did not mention any unrealistic or over the top goals/news. Even though I would have liked to hear about a potential partner, I'm glad they kept it simple and are not digging their own graves.

After speaking with Copetti briefly, I'm confident that we will be hearing some really good news in the coming months. He also mentioned that the company's main focus now is execution and implemention of the POET technology. Nothing we all didn't already know, but good to hear from the CEO himself.

I was glad to hear from Dr. Taylor that no other company has this technology, and if they want it they will have to license it from POET.

Good news overall and assurance that POET is here to stay and potentially dominate the semiconductor industry starting late 2014 / Early 2015.

HOld on to those shares I guess and wait for the big day.

Apr 29, 2014 02:46AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply