Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: So a common complaint is the lack of polish Attn Chris Chu.
Apr 29, 2014 12:42PM

I totally agree! I think the presentation went well! I understood EVERYTHING that was said. You may have 2 men that are polar opposites but clearly are the best at what they do and respect each other. Then you have Sheldon and CIBC and all of the educated people on this board on and on and on. It is sooo clear that this is manipulation and traders taking advatage of negative posts. It will turn around. I feel they are getting there ducks in a row and are going to release news in short order. The down price sucks yes but I would rather see it happening on a stock than have it run up and then drop overnight. There is alot of companies with lots of power that will not be happy that they didn't do this first. Hence Dr Taylors statement about "Pride".

If people actually think for one minute that Dr.T and Copetti will let this die, think again. You have game changing people here with their hearts and minds in the right place. They will get to the news release when they get to it. As Peter said, "he is not concerned about the share price" nor should we be. It will come. I am sure people have made Peter and the Dr. feel insulted and disrespected by some of the stupid comments. I public speak for a living and it takes years to become a pro at it and not to say something you will regret. It is also humans biggest fear after death! The venue and camera man are responsible for some of the green mistakes made yesterday but to those of you looking for something to say..don't say anything if you can't say something nice. Didn't your mother tell you that?

New Message
Please login to post a reply