Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I emailed CC and he called me back immediately. I do not want to misquote and I did not have a tape recorder on during our 15 minute conversation but what I can say he told me is that he has advised POET management that if news and timelines will be delayed by a quarter or more that they should issue a statement. He stands by the 8 to 12 month timeline estimate for production and reinforced my feelings about the capability of the management team. He of coursedid not disclose anything he shouldn't.

The valuation of a company pre revenue is difficult to determine and expects the share price to do exactly what we all expect it to do as each milestone is reached and partnerships are disclosed and production is in place and revenues generated.

My head is not poking out of the sand as someone said about me earlier.. And frankly from a Montreal Canadians fan? I am not really concerned about his opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply