Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am brand new poster to this board but I have been long and reading the board for about 6 months. I will be brief here. I think our management is showing true leadership in their descision to have the option for the reverse split. I think we need to be on the big board so the larger institutions can join us as shareholders.

Reverse splits carry some negative connotations, and most are well founded. This would not apply to Poet. Poet is solid, with profound technology that has just been substanciated. Even with this validation, and our new top member on the BOD, Mr. Manocha, the sp is taking a hit from maybe competitiors like Intel covertly, or traders thriving by shorting on the vulture exchange. Languishing on the Venture board will only buy time for our competition to catch up. There are a lot of smart people and tons of money engaged in trying to beat us out of first place - first to market.

You see true leaders take unpopular positions sometimes, because they have a vision and are relentless. Look at Churchill, and Lincoln. The reverse split is an option, not a done deal, but it would get us to the big board, and I think we need that option.

We have what everybody wants and needs. Lets give the big money a chance to join us a investors. Launching the reverse split took a lot of courage to submit. It is a bold move and possibly counterintuitive, but in my opinion a brilliant move. BoD knew the sp might take a hit, a knee-jerk reaction, but temporary. But then it is a "buying opportunity". What if we were on the big board and we get a great P2. Just a thought. Good P2 anytime is fine with me. I do think they were waiting for 100 nm, and now we have it. I think we should trust the management and vote for the reverse split as an option.

BTW, thanks to all those very smart folks with the great research and information on this board. This is rather exciting. Let's go big!

New Message
Please login to post a reply