Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: In my view no one should be surprised about possible RS

Agreed! A lot of people on this board think management is out to get them. Let's just chill for a second. A lot of management have a vested interest to get this thing going and get the stock price as high as humanly possible. If peopole feel management is doing a bad job then maybe they should sell off their position in POET. I voted in favor of the RS. Really, what ever it takes to get off the Venture. It is a toxic wasteland. I own a few stocks on the venture and they all take off or crash for absolutely no reason at all. It's almost like a bad "trip". One minute you're high the next minute you've crashed. No rhyme or reason.

PIM, you are correct about healthy debate. It is a necessity as long as it stays civil and educated. One thing I can't stand on any of the boards is people making lofty claims (good or bad), based on a feeling, hunch, etc. The "other board" is infamous for this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply