Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As usual doubt is being spread as if PTK were a scam. Sure I am very surprised to see it at this price and do not like it but today I oppened my wallet and bought another 20,000 1.14 to 1.18 and I am sure that within 2 month I will pat myself on the back for buying this meltdown. I hope they will not re price Ajit's options......Food for thought!!!

To reshape the future and to take the next step in this evolutionary process, we must come to understand that TIME is the key to everything. We cannot exist but for TIME, for only this fourth dimension allows everything to exist. There can be no beginning and end without TIME for nothing can move without TIME. This is the road to the future and the sooner we wake up and follow the tracks, the sooner we will conquer our greatest setbacks.

martin armstrong

so re ptk----its only a matter of TIME

New Message
Please login to post a reply