Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi, I am a POET shareholder and blogger from Germany and I am reading here for some time. Since I wanted to get a better feeling of what I am invested in, I attended this year's AGM – and wasn't disappointed. This event was well worth all the money and time I spent on it.

Oogee, fairchij and robvanhooren persuaded me to create an Agoracom account. Okay, wasn't too hard for them. So here I am. I wanted to introduce myself with a collection of my AGM photos, but the link has already been posted:

To sum up everything that has been said here about the AGM already: I am even longer and stronger than before.

Only the share price is way off from reality. It reflects whatever it might reflect, but definitely not the technology and the market potential of our little company. I believe the share price will change with (and only with) revenue coming in. As Peter Copetti stated, this will happen by the end of 2014 or early 2015. So we won't have to wait too long anymore. Until then, I suggest to grab some shares while they are still cheap.

Best regards
Rainer

New Message
Please login to post a reply