Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have to agree with you PIM. I think next week will be a good one. Obvioulsy we need a revenue stream and/or partner agreement to begin to realize our potential SP. But things seem to be pointing in the right direction. We have what the World needs.

We do have our Exectutive Vice Chairman, Ajit Manochoa, as the Keynot speaker at the Techcon Conference. He'll probably be speaking about his brilliant new Foundries 2.0. innovation. The whole premise of the conference is to exchange ideas for new materials and processes for IC foundries. The reason the 2.0 program is needed is that our old processes, and materials have hit the point of diminishing returns of density and speed vs power efficicency and cost to produce using Silicon. Poet has the perfect solution, at Techcon, the perfect audience, and with Ajit Manocha, the perfect Keynote Speaker. Highley respected.

I think this is a very exciting time for Poet, The SP is amazinglylow right now. We will reach our tipping point, critical mass, soon. There are a lot of competitors, and powerful ones at that. I hope we reach our go-ahead point sooner rather than later. And, we need to think big.

The research and DD on this Forum has been outstanding and much appreciated. KROM, great work with Wikipedia. Thank you for your work. Yes, I am thinking Stratosphere, but I think it is well founded. What we have is profound and far reaching

Go POET GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply