Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I can't help but feel a little excitement with all the action taking place with POET. I liked the reasoning Aerial View listed for justification for it. We must to be creating a buzz in the tech world, all leading up to the Global Foundries Technology Seminar. If a stock trader's axiom is to buy on rumor and sell on news, well, we have the goods. All well grounded in fact. Those create the best rumors anyway. We even have a solid stratigy to take the IC Foundry Industry to the next level (and several after that), both finacially and technically with Dr Manachoa's Fab 2.0.

Future technical advancement and growth, with the implimination of POET, our new technology that will change the world as we know it. As a stockholder, I might even make a profit while I'm helping to save the World. All Reasons for excitement. I don't have any concrete news to report right now but it seems developments are accelorating all around POET. Almost as if it's time has come. Kind of exciting.

New Message
Please login to post a reply