Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Ok, I want to see POET succeed as much as the next person. It means I can retire a lot earlier and wealthier than I could ever have imagined. But let's stay grounded here. An unbelievable amount of posts lately are pure speculation. Although it is fun to speculate, be clear in your post it's speculation and not fact. Much of tech conferences that have been mentioned as of late have no reference to POET or even Ajit in their agendas or guest speakers so to speculate POET will be mentioned is a bit of a stretch. With regards to the GF/IBM deal, which is not even finalized, one cannot say without doubt it will bare any fruit for us until we actually hear it from the horses mouth. In fact, we don't even know GF is the 3rd party yet. One can hope though. AMD/Synopsys partnership..... Synopsys has many, many partners..... All I'm saying is let's keep it real and to the facts. I have my fingers crossed that in the coming weeks/months you can all do an "I told you so" dance. Until then, I'll just wait for the facts to show themselves. Just my thoughts.
New Message
Please login to post a reply