Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Here is his response

Thanks ,
So I've been an investor relations consultant for the better part of 15 years. What you are asking for me is to be a stock promoter which I don't do.

The functional role of investor relations is to be a channel for communications between investors and management going both ways. What you are asking is not really about boosting investor confidence you are asking for me to issue something to boost share price.

The Company has put out over 20 material releases year to date disclosing material events and outlining timelines. The latest being an updated 2015 milestone timeline. None of which alleviates technical factors affecting stock price.

I'm going to be very blunt. Retail investors always believe that a PR will provide an upshot in share price which in actuality may just provide volatility. Right now what you are purely concerned with is share price levels which are still 25% above 2012/2013 levels. That said there are enough technical scenarios embedded within POET, including investors (not Sheldon) who own shares at well under the $0.50 marker, options and warrant dilution as well as no certainty of revenues on the horizon, no product track record and no finished prototype that is show to work at the industry needed 40nm mark allowing the Company to license its IP for mass chip production. Zero ability to create a financial fundamental analysis due to having no revenues.

With this in mind, what do you think a PR as you suggest would do to combat the above? Would that stop traders with shares in the under $0.50 mark from selling off? The PR would create a short term spike in price at best. If you would like to discuss this in detail call me. Or give me a number to call you back.

In the meantime operationally the management team is moving forward with a monetization strategy which is the only strategy that is of importance for investors right now in building long term and sustainable value.
Warm regards,

Christopher Chu
Taylor Rafferty
T. 212 889 4350
M. 646 647 0749

His response was that he would call me...

My response was not to worry about it...

My original email was

Hi Chris,
After watching the Dan DiSimone Video presentation this morning I was re-assured and loved the presentation. However I wonder why these types of presentations are being kept quiet before hand. As I am sure you are aware the SP is down a substantial amount without justification, other than no revenue news. This is more than a correction and I understand market sentiment but we are being taken advantage of. Would it not be prudent in your opinion to release something that boosts investor confidence?
Sincerely

New Message
Please login to post a reply