Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Recommending this stock to buy is one thing. Telling the story and background with some references is another. My older boys, and most others, are certainly capable of deciding to buy or not. True, the sp has tanked recently, I believe artifically through stock manipulation on its TSX exchange. My younger kids have POET custodial accounts, with myself as the administrator. Just think if POET does everything it is supposed to do, and becomes a Legacy Stock, and you didn't tell anyone about it. Most folks don't even know about POET. Tell them and let them decide. My Post name - Brightech stands for LASER, the holy grail for integrated circuits according to my oldest boy. expotential energy, speed, heat advantages, over Silicon. If they can harness it on our chips it will become a Legacy Stock.

New Message
Please login to post a reply