Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have been watching the markets lately, and with all the money coming out of the markets lately, and all the uncertainty in the fianancial world with low oil and bank stocks, there is going to be a lot of money looking for a home over the next year or so, so if poet can prove itself soon with the 40nm prototype, the pdk's and some good news on the other things going on, I think we will see a lot of money come into the stock, as we know traders don't car about a stock as long as it is green and going up, and investors will soon learn about poet if the price is going up as everything else is going down, that should make poet stick out like a sore thumb.

So if all works out right in the next little while, and if we get some news soon to get us moving we should be in good shape, the timing is perfect, and I think the company is working hard at getting it all in order to move, having the ducks in a row so to speak and the timing right is going to be key to a great launch, I really think it is very close to being just that.

and a very merry Christmas to all the poet team, and shareholders.

may your stockings be overflowing with good health and happiness.

New Message
Please login to post a reply