Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

The gratification from having invested(wisely, I might add)..into this new a nd much ballyhooed, greatly perceived, globally disruptive technology.....will undoubtedly propel many of us to a better level of security.

Actually, what I really wanted to say was; we sat around and were fairly certain we'd be meeting in LV by this time, this year imbibing in Scotch Whisky most only dream about trying. The year has come and gone (all but for a pittance of trading days).

We have not yet been to our "PoetFest"yet BUT, I have a very strong belief Q3-Q4 2015 will be the first instance of many trips we'll have to endure, to celebrate PoetFest*15.

Perhaps by this time next year we'll have our first instance of "Poet Inside". Some will never see this day sadly, they'll have sold out, given away, and/or relinquished all hope. Patience and belief. We've come this far, management has built a very interesting and diverse team to support Dr.T's lifesblood. A lot of us here have waited years (none of us will ever appreciate Dr. Taylor's patience....for 30 years or so)....some have been here for mere months.

Me, I say hey...wow, they've hit gold, they found the treasure......

see some of you in Vegas.....

Merry Christmas and all the best for 2015.....Year of Poet

q

New Message
Please login to post a reply