Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"News like announcement of a new CEO or more staff will have very short term effect on SP, probably for a few days and less than 5% in increasing the SP, if any ".

I respectfully have to disagree with that mo. I think the naming of a new CEO like some of the names that have been mentioned on and off on this board could really have a positive impact on the SP.

CEO's with those kind of credentials and backrounds and success don't or wouldn't sign on to a small company like POET without knowing how big it could or will really be. That to me would tell me as an investor that, hey, "these guys really have something here" and should get the attention of many companies, investors, fund managers and more to drive the SP higher.

The reputation of someone with the likes of RR an so on would get the interest of many people.

New Message
Please login to post a reply