Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Condolences and sorry for breaking the silence for Video of Investor Circle!

Like many of us, I too listened intently to the presentation and one thing that struck me as interesting and I don't believe that it has been brought up to this point.

PC mentioned that, coincident with a Nasdaq listing it was a likely event that a small financing would take place...for a number of reasons not the least of which was to allow bankers to make some money and to create a "following".

My question to the board is for your views on what valuation would that financing take place. It's one thing to be trading at a level that allows a Nasdaq listing and quite another to promote the future and potential value. Obviously P2 may provide some guidance. Could we really see a financing with a potential valuation of $4.5B in June (timing approximate) at the risk of being not fully subscribed?

Love to hear thoughts

HOGAN

New Message
Please login to post a reply