Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Have to agree with that. $10/share is perhaps a value that represents the next 12-24 months in the absence of a buyout, and given time with increased market share we may see higher values but all of that will take time and careful management.

In the event of a buyout, it wouldn't surprise me to see a valuation north of $10B but can't seem to fathom a valuation of $20B....my brain starts to cramp up with those kind of numbers.

All I know is that everyone holding shares in this company has a price, like it or not. If THE price is presented to a group that represents the majority of shareholders, POET will be acquired...in the absence of government intervention.

Let's keep the pom poms below the waist tomorrow, the MM's seem to have a way of kicking the SP in the gut when the board gets whipped into a SP frenzy.

cheers,

HOGAN

New Message
Please login to post a reply