Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"Can't say any more but I am smiling."

Sounds like insider information to me and it is obvious that a handful of folks are working with a little too much information. If its not insider information, then there is no reason you can't be sharing with the rest of the group or else this comes across as total pumping. So please do tell because the old "can't say more..." line comes off very badly.

Why does announcing that POET is not going on BNN next monday ensue discussion about bidding wars right away?? What about the fact that they just won't be ready in time to do it next week as there is a delay in being able to get out the news for one of hundreds of possible reasons. Why does everyone's expectations have to be set so high every time to a point where anything less than a $100 buyout next week will become disappointing?? Remember what happened last year at exactly this time in April with the EC event build up! When something is out of your control, better to go in cautiously optimistic and be pleasantly surprised then always disappointed each time when things don't happen as expected here. I've learned the hard way here over the last 4 years.

Looking forward to what is brewing but will keep my emotions in check.

New Message
Please login to post a reply