Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'm with Jack. If I was running the company, and had a "manifest destiny" mentality, I would definitely take advantage of that day.

Then again, I thought the Toronto Maple Leafs would take advantage of 2012 as the 50th anniversary of their last Stanley Cup win. I figured they would send some players fishing in 2011 and make sure they 'got lost' only to find their bodies in 2012. Leadership, of course, did not have the resources to realize this potentially monumental occasion.

Anyway, as far as timing on that day, I think it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, a flickering candle that we are hanging our hats on here. (mixed metaphors aside) Just remember, the light at the end of the tunnel may well be a train headed straight for you.

Either way, I'm still well invested and will continue to be so. Anything could happen at any time. I, for one, don't want to be on the sidelines when it does.

Jack said:

If I remember correctly is the 50th anniversary next Monday and would that not be the perfect day for POET to announce something monumental.

If I am correct I believe that would be fitting and would show real style on POETS part.

New Message
Please login to post a reply