Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

POET was brought to my attention by a few fellow co-workers last year. When I did some research on what POET had for technology - it seemed like a great opportunity. What had initially convinced me to invest were the 34 plus confirmed and pending patents. The final clincher for me was when the U of Conn agreed to 2 million shares in lue of rent. The board at the university would not risk their financial security for a flash in the pan idea. They manage millions and have a responsibility to a secure financial future for the university. They have the resouces to do their research and therefore - for me that was the clincher. Then along came Ajit and a number of other positive news. I am into month 13 of a two year plan and still adding to my position. Many great posts here from the board here and I do agree with many comments that there is great DD here. Unlike the other board that continually bashes and has never provided solid evidence disputing POET's technology. I am like the tortise - slow and steady will win the race. But once it's won.....I always liked the look of the 2014 Dodge Charger and figured 800 plus horses, beefed up suspension would take an R8 or 911 any day ;) - Long and steady, see you at the AGM ( might rent a Tesla to try it out )

New Message
Please login to post a reply