Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hey, cp, keep the revenue, give me the sizzle! For share price purposes, anyway. The revenue is sure to follow substantiated sizzle, and the size of that revenue will be estimated as quite large!

To me, it matters greatly if we're at a very low price or at $10 right now; at $10, a third of my shares would be sold, and this would be greatly profitable irrespective of what lies ahead. Even $4 or $5 works fine, and we can get there with pure sizzle, which is likely to happen if the milestones are completed and they indicated the tech works great and can be mass produced (I really don't know if successfully completing these milestones translates to efficient mass production).

In closing, "I would imagine given the timing, that this will be the last dip we see before things gets interesting." Well, that's something we've heard before (about 500 times); may this time be the time it's finally accurate!

New Message
Please login to post a reply