Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Some folks really should learn to understand what forward-looking statements are, why there's a disclaimer attached to each and every dissemination of our little company, and what this disclaimer means. When Peter or someone else makes forward-looking statements, please take into account that such "statements are based on a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions which may cause actual results or other expectations to differ materially from those anticipated and which may prove to be incorrect."

This nagging on Chris and/or Peter is really a shame (and I would be able to find much more vivid German words for such behavior)! It's regrettable that Chris stopped posting here last year, but I can understand him very well, given the mood of some people on this board.

Personally, I do appreciate Chris' expertise very much, and I appreciate the fact that he keeps at least some of us informed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply