Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: All that's needed to get listed onto the Nasdaq......

....for a foreign corporation to get onto the Nasdaq is a US based brokerage to sponsor POET. As they already have an exceptional market cap. (I don't know all the in's and out's of *how this works* (the me mechanism) I should have those facts for tomorrow.

With the AGM essentially 2 months earlier than usual is an indication there's been a positive development and they *need* to get listed. (again , I'll have the finer details tomorrow). The fact they are having the AGM 2 months early is in itself a very positive occurrence. (as opposed to a 2 month delay).

I have this initial info (to share with y'all from an industry insider whom is familiar with the POETâ„¢ story but was unaware of their current status)...which by the way was said to something like this: hol* *$h**, are you *u*k*ng kidding me!!!

Those of you whom know me, know that I'm not a bu**s*iter....never have,never will.

A few days ago I was bummed because I figured we wouldn't get to New York until Sept/Oct....some here tried to hire contractors to...well to convince me otherwise. They never did find me so hopefully they'll be cancelled.

I did mention,in me post I didn't know what I was talking about.....niw I do, and from a position of strength. ;)

tnx and good evening,

QX

New Message
Please login to post a reply