Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

treborjim wrote;I would say a breakfast or lunch would be in order but only for a select few on this board. There are some that have earned the respect from the PTK board members and they know who they are. Anyone else forget it because of the callous treatment given to the management team from many on here.

I feel that shareholders attending the AGM would be treated fairly. Afterall, those individuals making the trek on June 12th are taking time out of their schedules and will have signifcant out of pocket expenses for making the journey. It is my belief that Poet (and many other public companies) would recognize this fact.

IMO a very high percentage of attendees (if not all) would be positive contributors with long term goals in mind. I really don't think that the disrespectfull bashers/day traders/shorters would make the trip to San Jose when they could just simply continue with their criticisms on-line where they can hide in annonymity. It is a lot more difficult to do this face to face. JMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply