Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Also remember his other business 2014 – present: Co-Founder & Partner, m2i-International Launched m2i-International; a large scale ESDM in 2014 to manufacture smart devices in India with expected revenue of well over US$10B by year 2020. Will create well over 120K jobs. About m2i-International (ESDM India) Today, India is confronted with massive imports of smart devices from China with an outlook of ~5X growth in demand in the next five years. Additionally, our PM’s vision of Digital India, including Internet of Things amongst many other emerging applications, the demand will further explode. It is certain that a “do nothing” scenario will lead to a disastrous situation for our country, leading to significantly adverse trade and foreign exchange imbalance. The partners of this organization bring extensive experience of running large organizations involved with design and manufacturing of electronic systems and semiconductors globally (including in India). m2i-International Partners and Co-Founders: Ajit Manocha, Prakash Agarwal, and Arif Maskatia are based in USA and Sanjeev Shriya based in India. The timing is right for m2i-International to address this issue and start manufacturing of electronic devices in India, as well for export to other countries. m2i International plans to set up a mega ESDM with large clusters in two of the Indian States (an MOU is already signed with one State). Additionally an LOI has been signed with a very prominent Taiwanese ODM (ESDM) with over US$30 Billion as a JV partner to share their know-how and experience. This project will require an investment on US$300+M.
New Message
Please login to post a reply