Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

EileenTeahon: I have however, stopped posting. Unfortunately that is mainly due to several people who feel the need to denigrate me, my gender and my opinions via the PM system.

I am very glad you are well, Eileen! But I am sorry to hear the reason you are posting no longer!

Please note that the Six Rules of Agoracom do not only apply to public posts, but also to private messages. Harassment could easily fall under rules 1, 2, and 3. We have mechanisms here to get rid of individuals who approach others inadequately. May I respectfully suggest to contact a hub leader and sort out the details.

We should not let some stalkers allow to scare away people like you who contribute value to this board!

We should rather post a general warning here once and after that treat harassment forcefully with banning, based on an individual assessment by at least two hub leaders.

New Message
Please login to post a reply