Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think IBK is convinced of POET's value. Based on the timing, it even seems like IBK has exercised their warrants for POET's benefit. The times I attended the AGM with IBK reps present, you could see their excitement. The fact that they have arranged multiple investor meetings, released commercials and probably made contacts with the likes of Byron King and Midas Letter shows their commitment and hard work beyond arranging PPs.

This is why I object to the current shareholder base being seen as a thorn in POET's side, when POET has benefitted so much from the relationship with IBK. Also, I think loyal retail shareholders can have an impact also, if their support maintains the price at levels where warrant holders can exercise for a profit and add to POET coffers at the same time.

New Message
Please login to post a reply