Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Maybe no one saw this coming but I tried to warn folks back in January of the warrant situation that will occur in the summer and how that could impact the SP when they made the adjustment of expected revenues to the second half of 2015.

Whats this? Now the talk of them having to put together a new action plan? Tell me please they didn't put together one for the entire year that Ajit has been on board? Of course they did! Our former CEO even pushed the idea of revenue in late 2014. How would that have ever been possible without a PLAN that had a deal or deals very near to closing??? In fact the milestones were requested by a potential customer so that must have involved a detailed execution plan towards monetization! If they want to revise the plan thats fine, but if milestones were really done, then they would be announced along with a partnership or deal that would occur as a result while a future business plan is established with the new executive team. This didn't happen!

For the first several months of the year (sputter tool aside), many kept using the excuse that no deals have been announced because they were waiting for the new CEO to come on board and announce them. Now that the new CEO is on board, some are saying its because the new team needs to put together a new action plan. Which one is it? Its a never ending list of excuses to mask a root cause. How about the fact that things behind the scenes are just not going as planned and their could be difficulty with either negotiations or technology issues. This could have initiated the need for a revised plan but I sure hope not!

The expectation was always to close a deal long before the CEO announcement, and when that didn't pan out, the predictions here were that it would happen around the same time. How is any of this good DD other then just guessing and hoping? There was never anything to back up these statements. The only real factual DD is we weren't supposed to expect anything until the second half of the year. Now this turned out to be true so far, and I expect an explosive second half the year, unless of course there are problems. Is that possible? Of course it is, we shouldn't be naive and keep an open mind.

The people that are gloating about their buys at this level should be ashamed of themselves. If anyone was posting at $2 how they were selling, their post would have been removed right away. Its also obvious some here are trading because funds aren't unlimited so they tell you when they buy but not when they sell. I suggest these kind of posts are also removed as they add no value to this board.

New Message
Please login to post a reply