Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello out there, sorry for my strange english... I´m a comletely new POET-follower, invested just a few days ago and lost 25 %. Don´t care, i will buy a few more as I believe in the whole story.

I´m not focussed on September as I read in this forum how often your dates of hope passed and nothing happened. But I believe that all that worries will turn to gold.

I see POET as a 20-year-old StartUp. And this is what it´s all about at StartUps: precious little facts, lots of believe.

Nevertheless: Thanks to all at the forum for every little drop of information to make my own decision pro Poet.

I may be allowed to add three thougts:

1. Pinetree may sell all they have, but there are always enough people willing to buy. That´s not so bad news to me.

OK, the stock price went southward as a logical consequence but I believe to the honorable presidents around here that this sell-out comes to an end. As so, I take it as a chance and will do my further investments soon.

2. We were told that POET changes its plans. In simple words: Now they will first bring out some kind of plug-in-module to accelerate existing systems instead of replacing them. I think this is perfect news. First step they (hopefully) earn money on selling these plug-ins. When it comes to this little cash cow to give milk no more, they will send the big one out on the meadow: completely poet-run systems.

To me, this sounds like a traditional marketing strategy, and it sounds clever. POET wants to earn twice, and so do I. Next step away from a tech-inventor to a normal, economic driven company. Thanx to the new board. I like this new thinking.

Of course, this is not so disruptive as complete poet-systems at once, so the stock price may not go sky-high in short terms, but they seem to have long-term-plans and I love to hear that.

3. Weren´t we told they renewed their agreement with the University of Connecticut? Lower fees, better circumstances. Maybe the plug-ins are completely off topic so POET has to pay nothing at all? This would be one more reason for coming around with new plans.

Greetz from The Holk

By the way: I think it is all said about Mr. Yao and what he did. Please shake hands, forget the annoyings and turn to more important things.

New Message
Please login to post a reply