Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I just got in and had a couple other points to add to the list for pondering;

12. Hiring-How is this coming? What facility are all these employees going to work at? And how is Poet going to pay for this new staff?

13. Alphalight/Warrior- what is the connection? Why no options issued? Is a deal coming?

I am certain that I am missing something but for now we have a long list of possibilities and a company that has said virtually nothing since Ajit joined 14 months ago. It is a fact that we have had warrant overhang and that PNP are in trouble with creditors. The selling continues to be Anon, National Bank and Canaccord. This has stayed mostly constant. If Poet gets confirmation that all the warrants have been filled, perhaps, they will provide us with some much needed news before the September 30th CC. It appears we have plenty of outstanding areas that require updates and avenues for large upside side potential.

New Message
Please login to post a reply