Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Sep 20, 2015 09:23PM
Sep 21, 2015 01:24AM
Sep 21, 2015 01:33AM
Sep 21, 2015 01:54AM

Yes, after the AGM, Geoff was very excited about the potential of having a fully optoelectronic chip at 20nm that would pave the way for Quantum computing.

That's why I'm still here, the conversations I had with the team at the AGM were priceless. It's hard to watch the sp sometimes and we're all tired of waiting, but for me the shear dedication & excitement the POET team shared with us on a very personal note is what calms me down. Talking to Geoff, it felt like he was already thinking 5 years ahead, Ring-Oscillators seamed to be the last thing he was concerned about as his confidence & science in his work pointed him towards the master visions of his POET technology.

I've always relied on my gut feeling when meeting people, working in the service/sales industry all my life has enabled me to develop a very accurate snap judgement of people, it's not without flaws but it's served me very well.

The hands I shook at the AGM will forever change my life, for better or worst, but my strong belief is that it will be for the better. You can't fake being genuine like Geoff, Ajit, Suresh, Subhash, you just can't. I've read all the "Sales Bibles" & the "How to influence books", I'm aware of all the tricks for I use them extensively. I've been screwed over many times and have shaken many hands that were later filled with regret in my time, but throughout all of that I can certainly smell bullshit from a mile away now, and the AGM smelled like roses made out of cold hard cash. If they don't make it, I don't think they'd be the ones to blame, other factors might come into play, that's life, but my confidence certainly resides with the team. Like the saying goes, I rather have an "A" Team with a "B" product than a "B" team with an "A" product. Hopefully they can show us that we have a "Double A" situation.

If only there was a way to email all of you feeling of those handshakes so that you all could be your own judges.

My 2 cents, now back to life, catch ya on the CC.
Abel00

New Message
Please login to post a reply