Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think what many people fail to realize is that this is the first time outside industry experts (i.e Suresh, Subhash & Ajit) have said on the record that this is a truly disruptive technology, with a plan to bring it to market.

Initially when I read the NR, it seemed lacking. However, listening to the CC has reversed that perception. They are clearly convinced there is no other company out there that can provide the disruption that the industry needs.

It seemed to me that they are still holding back many details that still need to be communicated. There was no mention of Tony Blevins, no mention of patents granted, symposium talks, all of wihch are in the public domain but have not been publicized. So the expect results comment seems to be a nod to some upcoming surprises. There were several mentions of the word "soon" in particular.

The tech continues to move forward into a commercial phase with no significant roadblocks . It's good enough for me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply