Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Call me stupid,( i've been called that more than a few before), but I am not quite clear on where the 'quanity' of shares are going to come from if these "big players" when they start to take an interest in POET.

Implicit in this question, as in all recent questions regarding the chance of dilution, private placement, etc. is the assumption that this class of investor must be catered to, above and beyond the opportunity inherent in the stock. That he is used to getting his bone smooched in all investment opportunities - ground floor or nothing!

Am I wrong here? are these "platinum" investors so regal in their moneymaking that they won't bother to work for it a little (by quietly building a position, or by tossing considerations of tax-sale timing to the four winds and just buying the hell out of it ASAP) to gain a position in a world-changing company?

New Message
Please login to post a reply