Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Ok, so we are fast approaching our second CC under this new and illustrious management. I am sure most of us are keeping our expectations in check. Personally I'm finding that hard to do, but I recognise it is a sensible course to tread. That said, I went back to the previous CC transcript (many thanks Rainer) and looked at some quotes from Suresh, about what we could expect today. I think all will agree, they gives us cause for some excitement over today's update.

"In our next update, which we intend to have right after the end of the calendar year, I plan to give you a more granular view of how we intend to turn POET Technologies into a high-growth platform for the next generation of optical products and how we intend to begin achieving it in the first half of the next calendar year"

"As we said at the outset, today we’re giving you a general overview of our operational initiative. We are not ready yet to get into granular details, but you can count on comprehensive details in the next update as we start executing up for the plans outlined today"

"Again, I plan to give chapter and verse in our next update"
New Message
Please login to post a reply